Safety Is Our Priority
Because the safety of our employees and our clients is our priority, we will adhere to all necessary safety precautions below. This outlines safety precautions for individuals as well as our workplace and equipment. Please contact us if you or any of your staff is feeling sick, has tested positive for COVID-19, or believe you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19.
- Adhering to the guidelines provided by the World Health Organization, as well as all orders and directives regarding business operations issued by local governments
- Team members are asked to contact Carolyn immediately if they feel sick, have tested positive for COVID-19, or believe they have been exposed to someone with COVID-19.
- Team members who are able to work from home will continue to do so until further notice.
- No in-office or on-location team members will utilize public transportation – Post Script will work with all team members and provide resources and solutions when possible to ensure public transportation is avoided. (Currently, all team members, including subcontractors, have their own vehicles and do not require public transportation.
- General on-site health check in and temperature check for all employees that must work from the office or on-location will be conducted.
- Anyone who is sick or has a temperature will not be permitted in the office or to work on-location.
- All client meetings will be held virtually via Zoom or client-preferred platform until further notice.
- All on-location production will be limited to less than 10 people on-site (including PSP team and client team).
- Equipment is sanitized prior to every shoot and after each shoot is wrapped up by the on-location team.
- Team members will wear masks while on-site.
- We ask that all of our customers wear a mask during production days unless on-camera. Please keep your mask on until we are ready to record.
- Social distancing is practiced at all client sites/on-location shoots as well as in the office.
- Each team member will have no direct contact with any other team member or client (i.e. no hugging, handshakes, high fives – as much as we want to!).
- Our team will instruct any on-camera talent how to properly mic themselves with our wireless microphones or stationary boom mics (on stands) will be used to capture audio.
- Any other talent suggestions or directions will be done from a safe distance.
- All filming will occur from a safe distance from on-camera talent and the appropriate lenses will be selected to still achieve the look, feel, and focal length desired.
- If in-person edit sessions are typically scheduled during the post production process, our team will edit content at our offices and provide a first draft for client review. We will provide an extra round of feedback/drafts in these cases (on a project-by-project basis).
This document will be updated as new protocols and guidances become available. If you have questions about our safety measures please reach out to Carolyn directly at 724.493.9080 (mobile) or via email at email@example.com
As we navigate these uncertain times, the most important thing is that we do it together. We have a passionate, skilled team that we know will respond to these changes with renewed optimism for the future. Let’s continue to treat one another with respect and know that at the end of the day, people are what matter most.